Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Out with the old and in with the new


Yes, yes I know this blog has been severely neglected for the last 10months. Partly it lacked purpose. Thanks to Mr Purpose himself, Tom!
BUT I have been thinking about how to revamp it in a helpful way.
And it starts tonight!!!
Part of what we do at Sunday at 6 (http://www.norwestanglican.org.au/) is fill in a communication card. And I encourage people to write questions they have from the talk or questions about things they have been reading either from the Bible or from a Christian book.
So, when people write a question - I will answer their question/s here.
This is my plan and it is my plan to stick to my new plan ... it's not an evil plan to take over the world but maybe, just maybe......

1 comment:

Guthers said...

good to have you back dave!